Loft conversions have many advantages that will benefit you and your property. Converting your attic is a cheap and easy way to make more living space in your home. Attics can are a viable living space and can be transformed into any type of room that you may want. This is an ideal solution for a growing family who need an extra bedroom or two, a games room or an office if you decide you want to work from home.
When you compare an attic conversion to a ground floor extension, you will save thousands and you won’t loose any valuable space outside your house. A standard attic conversion normally only takes about two weeks to complete and I can promise that it will professionally designed and conversions will result in your home being more spacious and comfortable while adding value to your house. I aim to achieve pleasing, practical and cost effective solutions. Call today for a quote or for ideas on how to achieve maximum attic space at minimum cost.
Where We Cover….
We cover a wide range of locations as we are based in north Cork:
- Cork City, Blarney, Mourneabbey, Ballingcollig, Carrigtohill, Watergrasshill, Blackpool, Glanmire, Bishopstown
- Mallow, Kanturk, Milstreet, Newmarket, Boherbue, Kiskeam, Ballydesmond, Buttervant, Charleville, Fermoy
- Macroom, Ballyvourney, Coachford, Carriganmia, Rylane, Donoughmore, Bweeng, Beerings
- Killarney, Rathmore, Barraduff, Glenfesk, Clonkeen, Farranfore, Scartaglen, Castleisland, Tralee
- Abbeyfeale, Newcastle West, Drumcolliher, Rathkeale, Milford, Buree, Bruff, Fenagh
This is not an exclusive list as we also have traveled as far as Dingle and Youghal, just ring and find out if we can help you.