Fitting velux windows can be tricky. But I can have your veluxes fitted beaming sunlight, brightening up your home in no time at all. Optimise your new roof window to ensure an energy-efficient and durable installation. Ensure to choose proper insulation between the roof construction and the window frame. The pleated underfelt collar BFX, ensures a flexible and tight connection between the underfelt and the window frame. The drainage gutter ensures that water from the underfelt above can drain away from the window.
Use VELUX linings to optimise the finish in your room. We recommend the pre-fabricated VELUX linings LSB/LSC/LSD with sharp lines to match contemporary styles. The linings are made in water- and moisture-repellent materials with a white finished surface treatment. The unique design creates space for extra insulation material to prevent thermal bridges. Alternatively, VELUX kit for lining LSG forms a perfect structure for shaping your own plasterboard lining. The unique design creates space for extra insulation material to prevent thermal bridges. Both VELUX linings and VELUX kit for lining are delivered with VELUX vapour barrier collar BBX, which is 100% vapour-tight and prevents condensation.
We offer a service that will allow you the comfort of know that you doors and windows will be fitted with care and precision. We cover a wide range of locations as we are based in north Cork:
- Cork City, Blarney, Mourneabbey, Ballingcollig, Carrigtohill, Watergrasshill, Blackpool, Glanmire, Bishopstown
- Mallow, Kanturk, Milstreet, Newmarket, Boherbue, Kiskeam, Ballydesmond, Buttervant, Charleville, Fermoy
- Macroom, Ballyvourney, Coachford, Carriganmia, Rylane, Donoughmore, Bweeng, Beerings
- Killarney, Rathmore, Barraduff, Glenfesk, Clonkeen, Farranfore, Scartaglen, Castleisland, Tralee
- Abbeyfeale, Newcastle West, Drumcolliher, Rathkeale, Milford, Buree, Bruff, Fenagh